Service Center 10.5 provides four great diagnostic environments on a single USB key, allowing technicians easy access to Windows (including Windows 10), DOS and Bootable Diagnostics—including Mac and Android support. Snapshots that provide details of system changes can be included in Service Center's customizable reports (sample report), along with the system serial number, your company logo, and helpful reporting information.
Diagnostic sessions from all four testing environments are easily combined on the USB key to give your customer a complete picture of testing performed. The Multipurpose USB Device indicates test status and stores configuration files, customizable reports, system snapshots, your customized links, Drive Wipe options, and other useful information.
Download the Service Center Product Brochure
Download the Service Center Data Sheet
Service Center Windows Screenshots
More Features to Help You Troubleshoot
- NEW! NVMe device testing
- NEW! Supports Android version 6.0 Marshmallow to test all of the latest tablets and phones
- NEW! Additional RAID support for MegaRAID and Areca controller models
- NEW! Updated IPMI, CPU, USB 3.1 and other diagnostics
- NEW! Android 3D graphics testing
- Full Windows 10 testing
- Bootable Diagnostics—compatible with PCs and Macs
- Drive wipe with multiple options and reporting—conforms to military standards. Now with NVMe support and Android factory reset option
- The loopbacks and optional power supply tester and PCI/miniPCI POST cards help you find problems fast
- The Multipurpose USB Device indicates test status and stores session information, configuration files, customizable reports, system snapshots, your customized links, and other information
- Direct System Information™ architecture gathers information directly from devices, bypassing drivers where possible
- Runs under versions of Windows, DOS, Android (version 2.3 - 6.0), Apple Macs and the included offline bootable operating system
- Run direct from DVD or the Multipurpose USB Device with no installation on PC and Mac systems—Windows, DOS and Bootable Diagnostics
- Analyze PC BSODs to identify the offending device driver
- Bootable Diagnostics support for testing UEFI based systems with support for 64-bit UEFI secure boot systems
- Sessions automatically save system information, test results and system snapshots to the USB Key when testing (excluding Android diagnostics)
"Bottom line, it paid for itself in the first week of use. It's been a long time since I measured an ROI in hours!" — Brian Knox
Service Center Android Screenshots
Choose the Right Kit
Service Center Kit - Only $329.00
PC-Doctor Service Center kits provide four testing environments: Windows, DOS, Bootable, and Android to have one testing solution for multiple devices. Quickly identify hardware issues with more than 500 diagnostic tests, many new or updated for faster execution. Repair the problems, and then use Service Center to verify you identified and repaired the correct issue, saving time and money. Then provide your customers with customizable reports that show every component in their system, including model and serial numbers, every test run on the system, and exactly what you did to fix the problems. All with your company logo, contact information, and technician's name prominently displayed at the top. Never has a single product done so much to improve your performance and image!
This Tool Kit Includes:
- A multipurpose USB device with LED indicators and bootable, low-level diagnostics to test systems without a hard drive, optical drive or display
- A diagnostic DVD containing Windows, Bootable, DOS and Android diagnostics
- Optical media for testing CD and DVD capabilities
- Parallel, serial, USB, audio and Ethernet loopback adapters
- Drive Erase Tools
- Documentation for both basic and advanced options
- A professional canvas case for carrying the kit onsite
Service Center Premier Kit - Only $449.00
The PC-Doctor Service Center Premier Kit expands on the Service Center Kit giving you additional tools to diagnose systems unable to POST or boot. Use the hardware test devices to confidently and accurately diagnose intermittent power issues and quickly diagnose problems during the power on self test (POST).
This Tool Kit Includes:
- The Service Center Kit, plus
- PCI and miniPCI POST cards with a remote display for testing PCs that will not boot
- A power supply tester
Please wait while we process your request.
Customizable Reports Enhance Your Professional Image
System repair technicians have unprecedented control over both the content and the appearance of the reports generated by Service Center. These reports can be branded to include your company name, the technician's name, and your company logo. Reports can include system information, test information, and a comparison between any two snapshots of the system that shows all changes made between those snapshots. View a sample report.
A system snapshot is a system profile that you can compare to other system configurations or use for auditing hardware. You can take a snapshot before you begin work, replace hardware and drivers as needed, then take another snapshot after repairs are complete. The differences between the two snapshots, including detailed hardware, software and driver information, can be included in the printed report generated by Service Center. This shows the customer exactly what was done to their system, establishes credibility, and boosts customer confidence. A camera icon on the Home Page makes taking snapshots quick and easy.
Test scripts are series of diagnostics that run automatically when the test script is launched. The Script Editor allows you to create custom test scripts that you can tailor to your specific test needs and save for repeated use. Five predefined, broad-coverage test scripts can be launched with a single click directly from the home screen. You can save an almost unlimited number of custom test scripts and add up to five to the home screen. Note that all tests, including tests for devices not present in the system under test, are included in the script. This allows the script to be used on other systems that might include the devices required to support those tests.
Conveniently locate problems reported by Device Manager or the Windows Event Log, including devices without an installed driver, Application Crashes, and OS Crashes (BSOD). BSOD entries with available Windows dump files are analyzed to root cause the device driver that caused the BSOD.
Are you an existing Service Center user? You may be eligible for a free or discounted upgrade to the latest version, Service Center 10.5! Click the button below to check your Upgrade Eligibility.
Existing Service Center Technician?
Grab a Badge and notify your customers that their PCs, Macs, or Android devices are quality tested with PC-Doctor hardware diagnostics. Choose your badge style and easily copy-and-paste them onto your website or in your email signature!
Save time and money by using PC-Doctor Service Center today.
Order online or call 866-289-7237