Licensing and Product Use
Your license allows you to diagnose an unlimited number of computers, one at a time. An included locking device must be attached to a USB or parallel port to run the diagnostics. The Multipurpose USB Device provided in the kit can be used stand-alone to boot and run the DOS diagnostics or Bootable Diagnostics and can store test reports, system snapshots, and other information. Whether using the USB device or the diagnostic CD/DVD, there is no installation requirement — simply run Service Center and start testing!
BIOS POST Codes
Looking for BIOS POST Codes? Visit BIOS Central.
Faxable Order Form
Download the offline order form to fax or email your order directly to us.
PC-Doctor cares about what our customers, partners, and others think, and we are always searching for ways to better communicate with them. Please join our online community to make your voice heard and learn about PC-Doctor, diagnostics, technical and engineering subjects, and whatever interests you.
- We especially welcome involvement from our customers, and anyone in the diagnostics or PC industries
- Promote your great ideas and pick up some new ones. This community is a gathering place for leaders in our industry, and a vehicle for improving the PC experience for everyone
- Find out more about the inner workings of PC-Doctor
- Share in the fun we have working at the leading company in our industry
- Look for known Service Center issues and ask support questions
Service Center 10 FAQs
- Will Service Center 10 work on Android M devices?
- Google has only released developer preview versions of Android M so far. It is normal to experience issues such as app crashes on newer OS versions, but PC-Doctor will provide an update for full support of Android M once Google releases its first production image.
FAQ Archives - Visit the archives for FAQs of previous versions of Service Center.
Customer Support Form
PC-Doctor technical support answers questions and provides feedback about actively supported PC-Doctor products.
For failed tests, PC-Doctor technical support can explain what the test is doing. Specific advice about what steps should be taken to get the system to have a Pass result on a test or diagnosis or troubleshooting advice are generally outside the scope of the support offered.
* required fields
Save time and money by using PC-Doctor Service Center today.
Order online or call 866-289-7237